PERI UP INSPECTION
This course is intended for persons responsible for inspecting PERI UP scaffolds as described in the PERI UP User Manuals and who are required to complete reports in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005
Attendees will be required to hold:
- CISRS BSI, (Basic scaffold inspection) or ASI, (Advanced Scaffold Inspection) Card.
- CISRS Scaffolders & Advanced Scaffolders
- Existing cards will be endorsed, BSI cardholder will only be able to inspect
- Basic Structures. If a BSI cardholder then progresses to ASI status, their new card will be endorsed with this training, they will not need to attend a further course.
Lecture notes and audio/visual presentation.
Practical assessments and a 25 question test
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a CISRS PERI UP Inspection certificate and CISRS card.
Delegates must wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during the practical aspects of the course. Delegates will be required to provide:
- Hard Hat
- Safety Boots
- High visibility vest or overalls (optional)
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
To give the attendees the knowledge required to enable them to understand how to inspect PERI UP and designed PERI UP scaffold structures in accordance with the Work at height regulations 2005 and the PERI UP manufactures User Manuals.
- Legal Overview
- Industry Performance Standards
- General Principles
- PERU UP Components
- Design Appreciation
- Damaged Stock
- Role of the Inspector
- Statutory Scaffold Inspection
- Practical Test