VEHICLE BANKSMAN RESPONSIBILITIES
To enhance competency skills, enabling staff to perform vehicle maneuvering skills, control risks and perform banksman duties with confidence.
Knowledge of the environment in which the participant performs his/her duties. By law the delegate must be over 18 years of age.
Audio/visual presentation, demonstrations and practice
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
At the conclusion of this course the delegate will:
- Understand the general requirements and responsibilities of the banksman role
- Be able to plan and secure the route of the manoeuver
- Understand the importance of controlling risks
- Be able to communicate clear, precise and agreed signals to the vehicle operator.
- Why the banksman role is important
- The need to plan and control vehicle manoeuvers
- Identifying and assessing hazards and risks
- Exploring different scenarios in the environment
- Practical banksman exercises using the recommended safe system of hand signals (optional)
- Written assessment