SMALL BORE TUBING TSBT02 TECHNICAL TEST – DISASSEMBLE AND REINSTALL SBT ASSEMBLIES
ECITB approved Technical test including a theory test and a practical task
TSBT02 – SMALL BORE TUBING – Disassemble and reinstall SBT assemblies
The candidate must:
- Identify faults and defects in the test SBT assembly in accordance with the test P&ID and specification sheet.
- Correctly depressurise and disassemble the SBT assembly in accordance with approved procedures.
- Rectify all SBT assembly faults and defects using correct fittings, tube and components in accordance with P&ID and specification sheet.
- Reinstall rectified SBT assembly in accordance with P&ID and specification sheet.
- Under the supervision of assessment centre examiner, conduct a successful assembly pressure test as specified in test instructions.
- Reinstate the work area and correctly store all tools.
This is primarily a disassembly, inspection and re-assembly test.
No time limit but as a guide, 3 – 4 hours should be sufficient.
Technical Test Pre-Requisite
In order to complete all TSBT technical test, delegates must have completed the stage 1 training which is the:
- SBT01 – Assemble and Install Small Bore Tubing with Twin Ferrule Mechanical Grip Fittings
Delegates will also need to complete stage 2 workplace training. They must have completed the ECITB Work Based Task Assignment log-books giving evidence of on the job experience. The workbooks must be signed off by a supervisor, line manager or a person with responsibility for the final approval and quality assurance for the relevant tasks.
Please Note: ECITB SBT Approved Course ‘Training Certificates’ which are received upon successful completion of SBT01 are valid for a 12-month period only for Stage 3 technical testing application purposes. These certificates must also be supported by Stage 2 ECITB SBT ‘work based task assignment(s)’ completed within the same 12-month period. If the 12-month training to technical testing period elapses, the full SBT process must be attended again from Stage 1.
The TSBT certificates are valid for 3 years.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a TSBT ECITB Certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk