PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS
To provide delegates with an understanding of Permit to Work Systems.
No previous knowledge required.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
There will be no formal assessment.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On completion of this Training Course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe and understand the content of a Permit to Work System.
- Understand the various types of Permits used.
- Implement procedures under which a Permit to Work System should be used.
- Understand the Legal Requirements relating to Permit to Work Systems.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Safe systems of work
- Purpose of permit to work systems
- The principles of permit to work systems
- Permit acceptors role
- The issuing authorities role
- Types of permit
- Case study exercise