FIRE WARDEN COURSE
To explain the duties and responsibilities of a Fire Warden
A mixture of group activities, presentations and discussions.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
The training focuses on:
- Introductions and background
- General Fire Safety (combustion Theory)
- Fire protection measures
- Fire Warden Role and responsibilities
- Action to be taken in the event of a fire
- Fire alarm investigation
- Fire extinguishers
- Place of work Fire Safety