Leisure Equipment (LEI:1)
To provide operatives with the knowledge and skill relating to the installation, exchange, disconnection services and repair of domestic leisure appliances.
Candidates must hold a certificate of competence in Core Gas Safety Assessment before they can undertake this assessment.
1 day (½ day training and ½ day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of domestic gas appliances and models.
The learner will be assessed by a written and practical test in line with ACS accreditation.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive LEI:1 Leisure certification.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- Installation of appliances to existing capped off supply
- Service and repair
- Gas safety regulations, British Standards and manufacturer’s instructions
- Installation requirements, suitable positions, suitable connections
- Operation of safety components and controls
- Appliance servicing
- Recognition of appliance defects
- Appliance commissioning checks