To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to carry out plasma arc cutting in a safe manner.
No previous knowledge of Plasma Cutting is required.
Lecture notes, audio-visual presentation,
There is no assessment associated with this course.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a NETA certificate. The certificate will be sent directly to the delegate or their sponsor company.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Plasma cutting
- Operate Plasma Arc Cutting equipment safely.
Introduction to the Centre
- Domestic and safety arrangements
- Introduction to the principles of plasma arc cutting
- The uses and limitations of plasma arc cutting
- Setting up plasma arc equipment
- Safe use and shutdown of plasma arc cutting equipment