Welding / Fabrication
NETA Training Group are specialists in Engineering, Welding Materials and Joining Technologies.
We can provide free technical support to Engineering & Manufacturing companies in the UK and abroad.
At NETA we can offer basic, intermediate and/or advanced welder training courses. We have a fully equipped training workshop with fully fitted welding bays offering a wide range of training and testing facilities.
In addition to offering standard training courses we can work with you to tailor your welder training/testing requirements and therefore provide a personal service to companies and individuals alike.
We are able to offer training days along with feasibility tests to find out a delegate’s knowledge and experience level.
A report is then produced by the instructor detailing what is required to attain the required certification.
For those companies and individuals who would like to up-skill or be re-certified, NETA can offer test only days.
Technical support tailored to you requirements can be used to for;
- Troubleshooting production/quality issues
- Increasing productivity and reducing costs
- Defining requirements for training along with procedure and qualification testing
- Technical support and guidance
- All welding and materials joining processes and allied technologies
- All engineering materials
- All areas of engineering and manufacturing
- Welder training and/or testing to all codes in;
- Manual Metal Arc (MMA)
- Metal Active/Metal Inert Gas (MIG/MAG)
- Tungsten Inert Gas/Tungsten Active Gas (TIG/TAG)
- Gas Shielded Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Oxy-Acetylene cutting and welding
- Safety checks/set-up procedures for all Oxy-Acetylene welding equipment
- Advice on which specific coding criteria to test to i.e.:
- ASME 1X
- BS/EN 15614-1
- BS/EN 9606-1
- AWS D1.1
- EEMUA 158