SYSTEM SCAFFOLD PRODUCT APPRECIATION TRAINING SCHEME
To give the attendees knowledge to enable them to understand how to erect, alter and dismantle in accordance with the System Scaffolding Product Training Scheme Criteria and Manufacturer Recommendations.
This course is for those who have system scaffolding on their Site.
Lecture notes and audio/visual presentation.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Basic Product Information and Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Understand the Legal Overview of Health and Safety
- Understand British and European Standards
- Understand guidance and Industry Standards
- Understand the Component range
- Understand Basic Systems of Work, Bracing requirements, Ties, Stability and Tie Patters
- Understand Loading and Duties of the product
- Understand how to erect and dismantle product Access Towers, Independent Tied Scaffolds, Birdcage Access Scaffolds and Loading Towers
- Understand methods of Access and Egress
- Introduction, welcome and registration
- Basic Product Information including Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British and European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic System(s) of Work
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading and Duties
- Access Towers – Theory
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups) – Theory
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds – Theory
- Methods of Access and Egress (including stairways) – Theory
- Test Paper
- Summary and Close