PASMA MOBILE TOWER TRAINING
To provide practical and theoretical knowledge to enable delegates to correctly and safely assemble, use, alter, move and inspect mobile access towers in accordance with current legislation, statutory regulations, manufacturer’s instructions and guidance notes.
Lecture notes and audio/visual presentations.
Theoretical question paper and practical assessment.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive PASMA certification and registration.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Safely and correctly assemble, use, alter, move, inspect and dismantle mobile access towers
- Understand current legislation, statutory regulations and guidance pertaining to working at height with mobile access towers
- Understand British and European standards of working at height with mobile access towers
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
- Introduction and Housekeeping
- Aims and Objectives
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British and European Standards
- Guidance and Information
- Inspection of Tower Components
- ‘Don’t fall for it’ Presentation
- Tower Assembly and Dismantle
- Tower Stability and Tying in Hazards
- Operatives Responsibilities
- ‘Accidents don’t just happen’ Presentation
- Written Assessment
- Practical Assessment
NETA will require the following mobile tower components if training is to be held on-site:
- 3 x 4.2m double span towers with extra trap and extra fixed decks
- Stabilisers x 12 (3 sets)
- AGR frames
- Manufacturer’s instructions (1 copy per delegate)