BASIC PNEUMATIC SYSTEMS
To familiarise delegates with the capabilities and potential application of pneumatic systems.
Lecture notes, audio/visual presentation, practical exercises and demonstrations.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles of generating and distributing compressed air
- Recognise the relevant safety regulations and associated legislations
- Describe system requirements
- Identify pneumatic components and describe their function
- Understand the operating principle of conditioning units
- Produce circuit drawings to CETOP/ISO1219
- Relate to manufacturers specification
- Build circuits to satisfy prescribed sequences
- Principles of air generation
- Necessity of air conditioning
- Requirements for air distribution
- Valve designs and operating principles
- Flow control techniques
- Sequential control
- Practical problem solving
- Diagnostic fault finding
- International symbols (CETOP/ISO1209)