MANAGING STRESS IN THE WORKPLACE
To provide an awareness of workplace stress. The delegate will learn about the various techniques that help minimize stress.
No prior knowledge required.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
Multi-choice assessment paper.
On successful completion of this course delegates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
Upon completion of this training course delegates will have:
- A better understanding of stress and will understand how to recognise stress in themselves and others
- The ability to identify potential causes of stress in the workplace and at home
- The ability to identify a number of controls which may be used to minimise stress in the workplace
- A full understanding of the companies stress management policy
- A full understanding of their responsibilities as a Manager
- Introduction to stress
- Work and stress
- The need to tackle stress
- Work relates stress
- What is stress?
- What causes stress?
- Is stress bad for us?
- The buildup of stress
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of stress
- Emotional reaction to stress
- How to recognise stress in employees
- Employers responsibilities
- What is the cost of stress to an organisation