IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
The course is designed for those required to manage risk and resources safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety.
No prior knowledge required.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
Assessment project and a one-hour written paper.
Delegates will receive an IOSH certificate on successful completion of the course.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
- Recognise safety management systems (HSG65)
- Identify techniques required in accident recording, investigation procedures
- Requirements for accident reporting
- Active and reactive monitoring
- Risk assessment techniques, hazard and risk
- Safety monitoring
- Identify workplace precautions and risk control measures
- Outline main provision of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Outline main provisions of the Management of Health and Safety Regulations
- Outline other relevant health and safety legislation and codes of practice
- Protecting the environment
Introducing Managing Safely
Understanding your Responsibilities
Investigating Accidents and Incidents
Protecting our Environment