INTRODUCTION TO DISPLAY SCREEN EQUIPMENT
To give delegates an awareness of display screen equipment in the workplace.
Knowledge of the environment in which the visual display unit (VDU) is situated.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On completion of the course delegates will be aware of:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- European Six Pack
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment 1998
- Display Screen Equipment Regulations
- Hazards and Risks
- Office Ergonomics / Workstations
- DSE Assessment
- Safe System of Work
- Practical and Written Assessment
Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Duties of the Employer
- Duties of the Employee
European six pack
- MHSWR, PPE
- WHSAW, DSE
- PUWER, MHO
Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Regulation 3 Risk Assessment
- Safe System of work
- Control Measures
Display Screen Equipment Regulations
- Legal Obligations
- Users / Operators
Hazards – Risks
DSE Risk Assessment