FIRE SAFETY ORDER
To ensure that Directors and Senior Managers of small and medium sized enterprises understand the legislation governing fire risk assessment in their workplace and are fulfilling their responsibilities.
Candidates shall be directors, managers and responsible for safety of employees.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
Delegates will receive a NETA certification on successful completion of the course.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
At the conclusion of this course the delegate will have a:
- Thorough understanding of fire safety law
- Thorough understanding of how to protect their employees welfare and all future business interests
- Understanding of compliance of fire safety law
- What is fire? – the fire triangle
- Spread of fire
- Classification of possible fire hazards
- The selection of the appropriate fire extinguishers
- Fire risk assessment incorporating documenting and recording any significant findings of the risk assessment
- The provision of firefighting and fire detection equipment
- Emergency evacuation arrangements
- Staff fire training, fire exercises
- The maintenance and recording of any provision of significant findings.
- Delegates will carry out a practical fire risk assessment.