FIRE EVACUATION & USE OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
To train staff in the use of fire extinguishers and to recognise and be aware of all aspects of fire evacuation.
No prior knowledge required.
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation, demonstration and practical exercises.
Ongoing throughout the course.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of the course, delegates will have:
- A better understanding of the chemistry of fire
- Knowledge of fire classifications
- Knowledge of how fire spreads
- Knowledge of how to use a fire extinguisher safely
- Fire Safety Order
- Theory of combustion and classification of fires
- Good housekeeping and fire prevention
- Evacuation and emergency exits
- Signs and signals regulations
- Fire extinguishers
- Demonstration of types of extinguishers
- Practical involvement of course participants in the use of fire extinguishers