FIRE & EVACUATION TRAINING FOR FIRE WARDENS
To provide fire safety training for fire wardens and other relevant staff.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a NETA certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of the course delegates will have knowledge of:
- Fire precautions
- The role of the fire warden
- Fire extinguishers and how to use them
- Fire Safety Order
- Theory of combustion, classification of fires and fire extinguishers
- Good housekeeping and fire precaution
- Discussion of Company Evacuation Procedures and Emergency Exits
- Audio visual presentation – know your fire extinguishers and how to use them
- Practical demonstration with the opportunity to operate various types of extinguishers