EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK
To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to carry out emergency first aid at work.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a FAIB certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course, delegates will:
- Have knowledge of first aid practices
- Be able to carry out emergency first aid
- Principles and Practices of First Aid
- The Aims of First Aid
- Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Action in an Emergency
- Signs and Symptom
- Making a Diagnosis
- Recovery Position
- CPR Theory and Practice
- Control of Bleeding and Shock
- Bone and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Major Illness
- Reporting and Recording
- Course Summary