CIEH APPROVED RISK ASSESSMENT IN EDUCATION
To provide staff with the practical skills required to carry out risk assessments prior to carrying out a potentially hazardous activity or visiting a potentially hazardous environment.
Lecture notes and audio visual presentation.
On successful completion of this course delegates will receive a CIEH certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
At the end of the course delegates will to able to:
- Carryout practical risk assessments
- Incorporate techniques for programming and managing assessments
- Design their own systems of assessments and / or refine the current systems already in use
Legal Foundation to Risk Assessment
- Background to risk assessment
- Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations
- Additional Assessment Legislation
- Enforcement and penalties
Principles of Risk Assessment (Part 1)
- Hazard identification
Principles of Risk Assessment (Part 2)
- Risk evaluation
- Risk factors
- Risk rating
Principles of Risk Assessment (Part 3)
- Hierarchy of controls
- Monitoring / reviewing / recording
Planning Risk Assessment Programme