To increase awareness of health, safety and welfare and environmental issues, so that after an appropriate site induction candidates will be able to work at less risk to themselves and others.
Knowledge of site safety is advantageous.
Lecture notes and audio/visual presentation.
4 multiple choice question papers (Minimum pass mark of 80% is required per paper).
Upon successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with a temporary card. ECITB will issue the official CCNSG laminated card directly to the delegate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
Upon completion of this training course delegates will be able to:
- To show a level of understanding in health and safety related issues.
- Gain access to sites who prescribe to the CCNSG programme
- Understanding Personal Site Safety Responsibilities
- Health and Safety Legislation,
- Health and Safety Regulations
- Safe Working Practices and Procedures
- Common workplace hazards and controls associated with them
- Other hazards, safety signs, PPE and the environment