MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID (MHFA) CHAMPIONS
An introductory course designed to increase mental health awareness and give an understanding of how to look after wellbeing and challenge stigma.
A mixture of group activities, presentations and discussions. All attendees will receive a copy of the MHFA manual and workbook
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a RSPH accredited certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
An awareness and skills course which will teach delegates to:
- Raises awareness and mental health literacy
- Reduces stigma around mental ill health
- Boosts knowledge and confidence in dealing with mental health issues
- Promotes early intervention which enables recovery
- Mental Health First Aid, mental health and depression