MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID (MHFA) CHAMPIONS
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Champions is an internationally recognised awareness course, designed to teach people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis.
A mixture of group activities, presentations and discussions. All attendees will receive a copy of the MHFA manual and workbook
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a RSPH accredited certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
An awareness and skills course which will teach delegates to:
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Provide initial support
- Guide a person towards appropriate professional help
- Be mindful of your own wellbeing
- Develop an understanding of how you can create and maintain a healthier workforce or community
- Reduce stigma around mental ill health
- Promote early intervention which enables recovery
- Mental Health First Aid, mental health and depression
- Depression (cont.) and suicidal crisis