EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK
To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to carry out emergency first aid at work.
Lecture notes and audio-visual presentation.
On successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a FAIB certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course, delegates will:
- Have knowledge of first aid practices
- Be able to carry out emergency first aid
- Principles and Practices of First Aid
- The Aims of First Aid
- Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Action in an Emergency
- Signs and Symptom
- Making a Diagnosis
- Recovery Position
- CPR Theory and Practice
- Defibrillator Training
- Control of Bleeding and Shock
- Bone and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Major Illness
- Reporting and Recording
- Course Summary