LAU:1 LAUNDRY APPLIANCE
To provide operatives with the knowledge and skills relating to the installation, exchange, disconnection, services and repair of domestic laundry appliances.
Candidates must hold a certificate of competence in Core Gas Safety Assessment before they can undertake this assessment.
1 day (½ day training and ½ day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of domestic gas appliances and models.
Written and practical test in line with ACS scheme requirements.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive LAU:1 Installation and Servicing Laundry Appliances certification.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- Installation of appliances to existing capped of supply
- Service and repair
- Gas safety regulations, British Standards and manufacturer’s instructions
- Installation requirements, suitable positions, suitable connections
- Appliance commissioning checks
- Operation of safety components and controls
- Appliance servicing
- Recognition of appliance defects