To provide operatives with the knowledge and skills relating to the installation, exchange, disconnection services and repair of domestic gas cookers.
Candidates must hold a certificate of competence in Core Gas Safety Assessment before they can undertake this assessment.
1 day (½ day training and ½ day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of domestic gas appliances and models.
The learner will be assessed by a written and practical test in line with ACS scheme requirements.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive CKR:1 Cooker certification.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- Installation of appliances to existing capped off supply
- Service and Repair
- Gas safety regulations, British Standards and manufacturer’s instructions
- Installation requirements, suitable positions, suitable connections
- Commissioning / operation of safety components and controls
- Appliance servicing
- Recognition of appliance defects
- Appliance commissioning checks