Radiant Plaque & Radiant Tube Heaters (CORT:1)
To provide operatives with the theoretic knowledge to safely, strip down, maintain / repair and re-commission commercial radiant plaque and radiant tube heaters.
Candidates must hold a certificate of competence in:
- Core Commercial Gas Safety (COCN:1) and Installation First Fix Commercial Pipework (ICPN:1) for pipework in excess of 28mm diameter, before they can undertake this assessment.
1 day (½ day training and ½ day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of domestic gas appliances and models.
The learner will be assessed by a written and practical test in line with ACS scheme requirements.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive CORT:1 Commission, Service, Repair & Breakdown of commercial Radiant Plaques & Tube Heaters qualification.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- Appliance installation
- Appliance commissioning
- Appliance servicing
- Checking operational safety components
- Recognition / correction of fault
- Inspection of the proposed installation site
- Installation requirements
- Commission the appliance
- Strip down, service / repair the appliance and re-commission
- Re-assemble the appliance