Meters Low Pressure Diaphragm & Rotary Meters (CMET:1)
To provide operatives with knowledge and skill relating to the design, selection, installation, exchange, removal and commissioning of low pressure fed diaphragm and rotary meters.
Candidates must hold a current certificate of competence in Core Commercial Gas Safety, Pipework (ICPN:1) and Tightness Testing (TPCP:1) before they can undertake the meter assessment.
1 day (½ day training and ½ day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of gas meter installations.
The learner will be assessed by a written and practical test in line with ACS scheme requirements.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive CMET:1 Gas Meters certification.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- The design and selection of Low Pressure Fed Meters
- Meter installation, removal and exchange
- Meter commissioning and maintenance
- Checking / setting meter regulators
- Emergency notices and warning labels
- Sealing of regulators and positioning of emergency control valves
- Fitting, testing and commissioning of low pressure regulators and valves
- Gas safety regulations, British Standards and manufacturers
- Installation requirements, suitable positions, suitable connections
- Labels and notices
- Meter regulators, operation and checking
- Tightness testing and purging