Indirect Fired Heaters (CIGA:1)
To provide operatives with the theoretic knowledge to safely install / commission / maintain / repair and re-commission commercial appliances fitted with both atmospheric and forced draught burners.
Candidates must hold a certificate of competence in:
- Core Commercial Gas Safety (COCN:1) and Installation First Fix Commercial Pipework (ICPN:1) for pipework in excess of 35mm diameter.
1 day (½ day training and ½ day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of domestic gas appliances and models.
Written and practical test in line with ACS scheme requirements.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive CIGA:1 Commission, service, repair & breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating appliance & equipment qualification.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- Appliance installation
- Appliance commissioning
- Appliance servicing
- Checking operational safety components
- Recognition / correction of faults
- Inspection of the proposed installation site
- Installation requirements
- Commission the appliance
- Strip down, service/repair the appliance
- Re-assemble the appliance and re-commission