Commercial to Laundry Changeover (COCLNF:1 & CLE:1)
To provide operatives with the knowledge and understanding to safely install commission service and maintain commercial laundry gas appliances.
Entrants must be from Category 1 or 2 with relevant qualifications. The Core Commercial to Laundry Changeover Gas Safety (CoCCLNG:1) is in itself a pre-requisite for Cle:1 commercial appliance assessments.
2½ days (1½ days training and 1 day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of commercial gas appliances and models.
The learner will be assessed by a written and practical test in line with ACS accreditation.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive CoCCLNG:1 and CLE:1 Core Laundry Gas Safety qualification and Laundry appliances.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
COURSE OBJECTIVES & SYLLABUS
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- Gas safety legislation
- Gas emergency action and procedures
- Characteristics of combustion and the use of Flue Gas Analysis
- Commercial laundry appliance ventilation requirements
- Installation of pipework and fittings including flanges, screwed, compression, capillary and Bellows Expansion Joints
- Tightness testing low pressure and medium pressure installations.
- Checking and / or setting commercial supply meter regulations
- Checking and setting commercial appliance regulators and gas rating
- Identification of unsafe situations and recognition of incorrectly installed appliances
- The operation and positioning of emergency isolation controls and valves
- Emergency notices and warning labels
- Installation and commissioning of all commercial laundry gas appliances
- Servicing of commercial laundry gas appliances
- The operation and checking of appliance gas safety controls and devices and other operational safety components
- Commercial laundry flueing / exhaust requirements
- The re-establishment of commercial pipework and laundry and appliances