To provide operatives with the knowledge and skills to safely, strip down, service / repair, re-assemble and commission gas boosters / compressors, associated controls and high-pressure pipework.
Candidates must hold a certificate of competence in:
- Core Commercial Gas Safety (COCN:1), Installation First Fix Commercial Pipework (ICPN:1) for pipework in excess of 35mm diameter, before they can undertake this assessment.
1 day (½ day training and ½ day assessment).
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and a range of domestic gas appliances and models.
The learner will be assessed by a written and practical test in line with ACS scheme requirements.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive BMP:1 Gas Boosters Medium Pressure qualification.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course learners will be able to demonstrate competence in relation to:
- Correct jointing of high pressure pipework
- Booster / compressor installation / system controls
- Commissioning requirements
- Servicing requirements
- Checking operational safety controls
- Inspection of the installation
- Checking the components for completeness
- Assembly of the booster / compression installation
- Commission the installation
- Service the booster / compressor
- Checking the operational safety controls