USING AN ELECTRICAL POWER PACK
- Understand basic safety rules when working with battery packs
- To allow personnel to start a vehicle safely using a power pack unit
- Disconnect the battery and make safe
No previous knowledge is required.
Audio Visual Presentation, Electricity at Work Regulations, Equipment Samples and On Site Practical Units.
Practical assessment of the use of the equipment in the working environment.
On successful completion of the course, candidates will receive a NETA certificate.
Please Note: NETA certificates have an advised expiry of 3 years from date of issue
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
Upon completion of this training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the safe use of the battery pack.
- Use correct method of connecting the leads to the vehicle.
- Know the safe and correct way to disconnect the vehicle electrical system from the battery
- Be able to terminate the disconnected cable ends in the safe and correct manner as per the company specification instructions.