ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION CITY & GUILDS 2919 – 01
To provide a working knowledge for the installation of Domestic and on Street vehicle charging point installations.
Working electrician who also hold an Inspection and Testing qualification. Candidates should hold a 18th Edition wiring regulations qualification. Please bring the certificate with you on the first day.
Audio visual presentation, IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671 and equipment samples.
Candidates will be issued with a copy of Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installations 3rd Edition. (ISBN978-1-78561-680-8).
- 1 hour open book 40 question City & Guilds evolve online examination
- 3 hour practical installation including inspection and testing of installations and completion of relevant paperwork
Candidates will be required to produce photographic ID on the first day, in order to sit the on line exam and undertake the practical assessment
On successful completion of the on line and practical assessment the candidate will receive a City and Guilds 2919 certificate.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk.
On completion of the training course delegates should be able to:
- Understand the installation of domestic EV outlets
- Understand the requirements of the Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installations.
- Complete both the Inspection and Testing BS 7671 forms as well as the checklist for domestic dwellings as set out in the CO