17TH EDITION WIRING REGULATIONS (BS7671) CITY & GUILDS 2382-12
To provide a working knowledge of the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations BS7671:2008 Amd.3 (2015) including amendments 1, 2 and 3.
Craft, Technician or Engineer Level experience in an Electrical discipline.
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation, BS7671 and onsite guide.
A two hour, 60 question on-line examination. City & Guilds require candidates to produce photographic ID (e.g. passport driving license) prior to sitting the examination.
On successful completion of the on-line examination candidates will receive a City & Guild Level 3 Certificate in the ‘Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:2008) (2018)’.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On completion of this training course each delegate will be capable of:
- Understanding the requirements of the Regulations
- Checking requirements for a standard installation
- Understanding the general characteristics of an installation
- Completing a 2 hour 60 Question Evolve on-line examination.
- Scope, objectives and fundamental principles.
- Definitions including new terminology.
- Assessment of general characteristics.
Protection for safety, including:
- Protection against electric shock
- Protection against thermal effects
- Overcurrent protection
- Protection against voltage disturbances and electromagnetic disturbances
Selection and erection of equipment including:
- Common rules
- Selection and erection of wiring systems
- Earthing arrangements and protective conductors
- Isolation and switching
- Other equipment
- Safety services
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations