17th EDITION WIRING REGULATIONS (BS7671) UPDATE
To provide an awareness of the changes to the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations due to Amendment 3:2015.
A working knowledge of the current 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
Lecture notes, audio visual presentation and BS7671:2008.
On successful completion of the course candidates will receive a City & Guilds certificate. The certificate will be sent directly to the delegate or their sponsor company.
Meeting the needs and expectations of service users is of the highest priority to our staff. Therefore if you have any concerns or wish to make a comment about the service please contact: info@NETA.co.uk
On successful completion of this course, delegates will have:
- An awareness of the changes, additions and updates to the BS7671 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations as implemented by the new wiring amendment 3:2015.
The course will cover amendments and updates to the Wiring Regulations as follows:
- Numbering system
- Protection against electric shock
- Protection against thermal effects
- Protection against overcurrent
- Protection against voltage and electromagnetic disturbances
- Common rules
- Selection and erection of wiring systems
- Protection, isolation, switching, control and monitoring
- Other equipment
- Luminaires and lighting installations
- Construction and demolition site installations
- Exhibitions, shows and stands
- Solar photovoltaic power supply systems
- Outdoor lighting and extra-low voltage lighting installations
- Mobile or transportable units